My name is Alexandre LHUILLIER, I've been programming video games in a professionnal setting since 2012.
Since I worked mainly in small companies, I ended up gaining experience in every domain, be it engine, gameplay or tools programming.
This allowed me to learn many things, and I a still learning thigs about video game programming or programming in general.
I wanted to write on this website the stories of projects I did in the past and projects I am still updating, whether they are professionnal or personal projects, close or far from video games programming.
I'm also writing here my thoughts about programming practives, company policies or other subjects I want to talk about.
More useless info
- I try to follow the Handmade manifesto
- I had a very bad experience with Unity
- I have very bad memories of having to play violin for years when I was a kid
- I try to go swimming regularly
- I thank my computer engineering school, the ENSIIE and its computer network association, arise, which has been hosting this website for free for years.
- This site has been generated using Hugo